Below is the complete list of commands you can use on Amaranthus. Please let a staff member know if we missed any.
Player – Normal rank.
– /home : Warp to your home.
– /sethome [homeName] : Set your home location. Three home limit.
– /delhome [homeName] : Delete your home.
– /itemdb : Gives you relevant information about the item you’re holding.
– /playtime [playerName] : Leave [playerName] blank to get your own playtime.
– /mail send [playerName] : Sends mail to a specific user.
– /mail read : Read your own mailbox.
– /mail clear : Clears your mailbox.
– /me [text]
– /msg [playerName] [text]
– /recipe [itemName]
– /seen [playerName]
– /tpa [playerName] : Sends a request to teleport to a specific player.
– /tpahere [playerName] : Sends a request for a specific played to teleport to you.
Supporter – Users who have purchased the supporter rank.
Purchase this rank at http://donate.mcamaranth.us.
- [$] Prefix before your name to show you’ve supported Amaranthus.
- Your own Dynmap icon for your base. Icons located here.
- A custom nickname pertaining to your Minecraft IGN.
– /trail : 32 cosmetic trails that are all customizable.
– /fw : Your own personal fireworks menu where you can customize your own effects and have firework shows.
- Responsible for addressing questions and concerns.
- Monitors the server chat and reports any misbehavior.
– /co i : An inspection tool to see who placed blocks and interacted with objects.
– /co help
- Includes all of Helper’s responsibilities.
- Monitors player activity.
- Confronts and deals with rule breakers.
- Assists Admins in other duties as assigned.
– /whitelist add [playerName]
– /whitelist remove [playerName]
– /whitelist reload : Reloads the whitelist, should be used after making changes to the whitelist.
– /kick [playerName]
– /mute [playerName]
– /sethome [text] : Unlimited homes.
- Has access to all commands.
- Ensures the server is up and running.
- Sets up server wide events.
- Deals with rule breakers.
- Responsible for ban appeals.
- Keeps up with advertising efforts.